We're having lots of fun out here at Bubba's! I have little daily updates to put up here; however, they're on the other computer, so you'll have to be patient. I have lots of great pictures to post on here, but will need to be somewhere with a quicker connection!
Quick run-down:
Wednesday: Mom got in. -- went grocery shopping and had Sushi for supper!
Thursday: Went to J-Ville in the rain to do a little shopping -- in the afternoon, there were some cookies baked and some grass mowed
Friday: Jeff & I went down to the coast, and Cooper liked the Ocean. Mom stayed here and helped harvest (in the rain).
Saturday: We helped out a bit on the farm and made some brownies.
Sunday: Mom helped out at the field garden and Jeff & I went to Crater Lake! There was a LOT of snow up there -- Cooper LOVED the snow!
7 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment