skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Friday, June 9, 2006
We got up at about 5:30 this morning and were on the road by 6:30am. Today was a longer day of driving. We drove through the rest of Montana, part of Wyoming, and finally arrived at Rapid City, SD. We debated going to Mount Rushmore, but decided it was another 30-40 minutes over to it, and we were worn out of driving/riding. So, we set up camp, went and got some supper at TGI Fridays, and then came back just in time for the rains to come. Jeff claims that it is “freezing” here, but it actually just feels nice. As I'm sitting here updating my blog, I looked out the window, and I saw a pretty rainbow, so I decided to go take a picture of it, and it ended up being a double rainbow. I can't get a good picture of the entire thing, but I got parts of it :) Look carefully for the double rainbow!


No comments:
Post a Comment