Pages

Thursday, June 09, 2005

I'm Moving!!!

Well, things have been a BIT hectic around here lately. Last Wednesday (June 1) I met my mom and some other people from back home and we went shopping looking for candlelighters dresses for the wedding...luckily we found some. Then I came home with my mom and went to a dentist appointment and car appointment (the oil needed changed).

Last Saturday, June 4, the Presbyterian church threw me a shower -- it was fun! :) I got a lot of NEAT stuff! :) Since then, I've been hanging out at my mom's house helping with Bible School Crafts in the afternoon! :)

Well, this weekend, we're doing it -- we're moving my furntiture to Jeff's. It's going to be a lot of work and a long day on Saturday, but it's going to be worth it. I'm heading back to my apartment tomorrow and am going to pack up as much as I can, so it can be moved on Saturday. I don't know how we're going to fit everything into Jeff's house, but hopefully it'll work out! :)

No comments: