Pages

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm MARRIED!!!

Wow, it's been a LONG time since I've last posted. About two months. Since then, I have moved from my apartment and gotten married! That's right -- on July 16, 2005 I got married! Jeff & I are having TONS of fun! We went to Alaska for our honeymoon -- what an AWESOME place to visit. I'm still working trying to get unpacked in our house -- however, I don't always have the motivation (hence I'm writing on my blog). Anyway, I start back to school in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time I'm not! :) I've been enjoying my free time at home, and getting to see Jeff at lunch and play with Cooper, but it'll be nice to have some consistency to my days, besides all the "girly" tv shows :)

No comments: