Pages

Monday, May 23, 2005

School's Out For Summer

Well, I got out of school on Friday, May 20! It feels REALLY good to be out of school! I was ready for a break. As you can tell, since I haven't updated my blog in about a month -- things have been crazily busy here!

Well, several of the teachers at school are moving rooms, and I'm one of them. So, I've spent the last 2-3 weeks packing up my room. Well, moving day was on Friday at noon. Mom came down and helped me...we were done moving and unpacking some stuff by 4pm on Friday -- I was VERY impressed.

Then, Saturday, we went to Independence for my wedding dress fitting -- I've lost some weight since we bought the dress -- they have to take in 1/2 inch to an inch on each side -- I guess that's a GOOD thing! :) Then Saturday, we went to Stephenson's Apple Orchard for lunch -- YUMMY! Then we went to Dillard's and found mom a dress for the wedding! It's a really pretty dress; however, the color name isn't very appealing -- CEMENT!

Well, yesterday, the Christian Church Women through me a shower! It was a recipe/pantry shower. It was SO much fun! I loved the recipe/pantry shower idea! I received a LOT of great recipes and some ingredients to go with them. Jeff can't wait for me to start cooking for him! :)

Today, mom and I went to the Flower Mill and got my flowers taken care of, bought some wedding gifts, and even added stuff to my registry there! :) I was so proud of us!

Tomorrow, I'm going to Jeff's to sort through some school stuff that I'm storing there, and then I am going to meet Aunt Lois at 1:30 at Hobby Lobby to deliver the terra cotta pots we have spray painted silver for the wedding centerpieces!

It's all coming together! Only 54 more days! :) YEAH!

No comments: