Well, it's been a long time since I've "blogged." Let's see what has happened in the last 2 weeks. Let's see. Last weekend, Jeff & I went home and we took care of a lot of "Wedding Business" We ordered our tuxedos!! We met with our caterer and decided on our menu for the reception:
roast beef, chicken, corn, green beans, twice baked potatoe casserol, rolls! YUMMY!!! Then we drove to Nebraska City and met Dani and her Dad to pick up my invitations -- that means that Mom needs to get busy addressing now!
Now, this weekend is State FFA Convention in Columbia, MO! Lots of fun - long days - but lots of fun! Today, we had some down time, so Dad and I went to Sam's and got vinyl table cloths and forks for the reception. Then we hit the Party Shop and got napkins and plates for the cake table. Otherwise, I'm just hanging out at the Hearnes center helping my dad take pictures!
Oh yes! I forgot to mention that last weekend I got to see my bridal bouquet! It's silk, and the Flower Mill made it up to make sure I liked it -- I LOVED IT!!!!
I talked to Jeff tonight, and he said that their were tornado warnings up in the KC area -- I hope my wedding dress is safe!
8 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment