Sammy looks pretty angelic when he's sleeping...downright happy the rest of the time. Glad to hear you're getting the window porject finished.
I wanna pinch and smooch those cheeks! I can do that. I am the Aunt!
Sammy is so sweet. Maybe someday when I go to Lathrop, I can see him in real life. Then I will kiss his little cheeks.Does grandma like her new house in Latrop?
We only have 2 more windows left to do -- WOOHOO! Sammy says Aunt Jenny can pinch his cheeks once and then smooch them as often as she wants! Next time you're in Lathrop, look us up and I bet you coould meet Sammy in person. Mom likes her house! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sammy looks pretty angelic when he's sleeping...downright happy the rest of the time. Glad to hear you're getting the window porject finished.
I wanna pinch and smooch those cheeks! I can do that. I am the Aunt!
Sammy is so sweet. Maybe someday when I go to Lathrop, I can see him in real life.
Then I will kiss his little cheeks.
Does grandma like her new house in Latrop?
We only have 2 more windows left to do -- WOOHOO!
Sammy says Aunt Jenny can pinch his cheeks once and then smooch them as often as she wants!
Next time you're in Lathrop, look us up and I bet you coould meet Sammy in person. Mom likes her house! :)
Post a Comment