Wow! It's been 3 months since Sammy was born. It's amazing to look back at the pictures, videos, etc. to see how much he has grown. He rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time on June 18. He has done it a few more times after that; however, lately he gets very frustrated on his tummy.
Sammy loves to talk and is to the point that he almost laughs -- I'm guessing he'll be laughing in the next month or so. He also LOVES the "baby in the mirror" He loves to look in the mirror and smiles and talks. We bought him a mirror for the floor and he loves that -- hopefully that'll make tummy time more enjoyable for him.
Whenever he sneezes he usually says "Ah" after his sneeze -- so cute. I wish I could get it on video!
We're starting to get ready for the school year. I'm realizing how much I've enjoyed my time home with him and think the first few days of school may be hard on Mommy! :)
He is sleeping better at night. He usually goes to sleep (after watching the Royals with Daddy) around 9 or 10 and will sleep until 3amish. We get up and he eats and then he sleeps until 5 or 6am. I hope he keeps this routine up! :)
8 years ago





1 comment:
Hey! He is so cute!
If you love his sleep routine now, you'll love it when he goes to bed at 7 and sleeps till 7. That's what Sylvia's doing now. Mommy couldn't be more thrilled!
Enjoy the rest of your summer off with him. I miss being a teacher (sniff)
Post a Comment