Well, I now know my placement for teaching next fall. I'm going to be teaching first grade! I'm VERY excited! I am now a third generation first grade teacher in our family -- Grandma, Mom, and now me!
School is winding down! I can't believe that we get out next Wednesday...I actually said today that I wish we had another week of school, so I could finish everything up!
We're getting VERY anxious to go to Bubba's at the end of the month. We've been planning our itinerary! We're hoping we can pack up the camper this weekend.
We cut down limbs of our tree that hangs over our neighbors yard last weekend. I'll have to post pictures when I get a chance to upload them.
I've been kept busy lately scanning picture for our family reunion in July! Lots going on!
Thanks for stopping by! :)
7 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment