
We made it to our first stop in Kimball! It's HOT and windy here! Cooper's enjoying all the surroundings....except for the horses (we've been told they're mules, but we still believe they're horses)..he doesn't get to see enough of those in the city, so he barked and barked and barked at them....after the horses got out of his view, he sat down and watched people like a good puppy!
We learned a couple lessons today...don't put frozen bread in a cooler with ice...the ice will eventually melt and then the water soaks through the bread bag and you get soggy bread! Oops! Oh well, we cut off the soggy parts and had "daintier" sandwhiches!
Otherwise our trip was good...we just drove through a bit of rain at the beginning and once we got on the interstate, it was dry, sunny, and windy!
Here's a pic of our campsite:
And here is a view looking out from the back of our camper...that's the prettiest scenery I could find that wasn't FLAT land! :)





3 comments:
Looks like a great place! :-)
Where is Kimball?
Patty
I'll try this again!! The pictures and stories of your trip were great. Of course, I had already heard about the cousins and the tractor with your mother on it! I think you should send that picture into Country magazine!
Tyler will be jealous when he sees the pictures of Cooper. He has always thought that Rocky should get to go camping, too!
Patty
Post a Comment