Pages

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Meals for the Week of January 8, 2012

Thanks to Pinterest I've found some fun, new recipes.  So, I'm trying to incorporate them into our weekly meal plans.  I'm almost thinking I need to plan meals a month at a time (more like make sure that I have the materials for a month's worth of meals around at home).  Here's the plan for the week.  If a recipe is from pinterest, I'll put a link to the website  :)

Sunday, January 8
Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup

Monday, January 9
Pizza Bites & salad

Tuesday, January 10
leftovers

Wednesday, January 11
Chinese Stirfry -- I found something at the store that looked pretty good and easy (I'll see if I can find a link to what it is)

Thursday, January 12
Hobo Dinners

Friday, January 13
pasta & sauce (it was on sale this week at the store!)

No comments: