I was told that I needed to do my blog for February 2011. Wow, it's almost halfway through March, I'm falling behind.
*The beginning of February began with Snowpocalypse 2011. It also was called Snowmageddon, SnOMG, etc. Basically we had a LOT of snow in a short period of time. The entire state of Missouri was hit by the blizzard. We missed 3 days of school that week. So, needless to say, the boys and I spent several days at home playing.
 |
| Sammy napping in Daddy's chair |
|
|
|
 |
| Not the best picture of A.J., but love the fact that you can see Sammy napping in the background. | |
|
|
 |
| Much better picture of A.J. |
 |
| A look at our front steps |
 |
| Snow on the boys' picnic table |
 |
| Snow in our driveway before Jeff starts scooping. Notice the drifts! |
 |
This is a look out Mom's front window. She had so much snow
she couldn't open the door. You also can't see her
fronts steps or the big ditch out at the road! |
 |
| Another look at the snow and drifts at Mom's house. |
 |
| Mom's backyard |
 |
| Love this picture -- A.J. is looking at his reflection in the dishwasher |
|
 |
| A.J. playing with the toys |
 |
| What a cute kid! |
*After several days at home, I took the boys to Pammy's on one of the snow days. This gave me an opportunity to have a "lunch date" with Jeff, shower, and do some cleaning around the house.
*February 12 - Mom watched the boys and we went out to eat at Hereford House for Jeff's birthday/Valentine's Day. It was VERY tasty!
*Mom headed to Uncle Bubba's on February 14. The boys and I drove her to the airport, looked for airplanes and then came home. It made for a different routine around here without her here. I took one day off work and so did Jeff.
 |
| Signing Daddy's birthday card |
 |
| Goofy kid! |
 |
| Happy Valentine's Day from Sammy & A.J.! |
*The day I had off work, I met up with a friend at McDonald's. Our boys got to enjoy pancakes. Apparently, McDonald's serves pancakes all day long -- good to know.
*The day Jeff stayed home with the boys was a BEAUTIFUL day -- they went to the park TWO times! I was jealous. Oh well, I'm hoping I'll have lots of nice days this summer so we can play outside! I have to admit that I have a great husband. The day that he stayed home with the boys, he not only fed them and played with them, but he printed all the invites for A.J.'s birthday party, and did some cleaning too. Accomplished a lot more than I usually do! :)
*Dad & Carol came down on the 13th and celebrated Jeff's birthday/Valentine's day with us. We had a carry-out Mexican dinner for supper. It was yummy!
*At the end of the month, we drove up to Jeff's parents for a day to have Reubens to celebrate his birthday. Sammy & Lucas had lots of fun playing.
 |
| Lucas & Sammy playing with the air pump that they found in Gramma & Grandad's closet |
 |
| A.J., Sammy, & Lucas enjoying Gradad's train! |
I have a couple of cute pictures from our phones that I need to figure out how to upload. Keep an eye out for them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment