I love this picture! I was starting to really miss the new blogs on Sammy! I cannot wait to see him again, he is getting so big!
Too Cute!!!
Awwww! how cute!
Sweet picture.
It's been a busy couple of weeks....so that's why there haven't been so many updates!
You will have to send me that picture for my desk photo album! Glad they get to sleep in.
Did Jeff spit out the Binky before you snapped the pic?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love this picture! I was starting to really miss the new blogs on Sammy! I cannot wait to see him again, he is getting so big!
Too Cute!!!
Awwww! how cute!
Sweet picture.
It's been a busy couple of weeks....so that's why there haven't been so many updates!
You will have to send me that picture for my desk photo album! Glad they get to sleep in.
Did Jeff spit out the Binky before you snapped the pic?
Post a Comment