Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

9 months old


Wow, can you believe that 9 months have passed. Before long we're going to be planning his First birthday party!


We went to the doctor on Monday for his 9 month check up. He weighs 16lbs 7 1/2 oz. He's 26 1/4inch long. The doctor is a bit concerned about his weight gain, so we go back in a couple of weeks to get it checked. So we're doing what we can to increase my milk supply so I can give him a bit bigger bottles and help him gain some weight! :)

Sammy is crawling all over the place -- getting into everything. He really likes to pull up on things and stand. It won't be long and he'll be walking! Last week Sammy got tooth #7. He does say mama now -- it's usually when he's upset and/or hungry. He'll wake up in the night and just say mamamamama :)

I'm actually home with him today -- he has his first "sick day" I picked him up from the babysitter last night and she said he'd been awfully snuggly and felt warm. I got home and he was running a bit of a temperature. We ran to the store to get some stuff, and came home and took his temperature again -- it was still a bit high. So, I headed to school to get stuff ready for a sub today. As I left the house, he was sititng and playing on the floor. He slept okay last night; however, he woke up at 4:30 and wanted to play -- so we came to the living room to play for about 30 minutes. He's awfully congested and coughing today, but thankfully the temperature has gone away. He's been awfully snuggly but he still likes to play and watch cartoons. So, I'm thinking he'll be able to go back to the babysitter's tomorrow.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Sorry Sammy was sick.
He is such a busy boy with so much to put in his mouth.
Norah, Jason's little girl who is around 17 months old, has found that she can climb. Nothing is safe anymore.