Pages

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day 2008

Jeff went to vote this morning before work; however, I decided I'd be better off going after work -- good choice for me -- Jeff waited in line for about 30 minutes. So, right after work I went (with Sammy in tow) and didn't have to wait in line at all. It was great! As I got to my voting booth, I noticed that one of Jeff's coworkers was voting right next to me. It was great -- she offered to hold Sammy while I finished voting. Anyway, Sammy got a sticker for his first time ever voting.





Tasting Daddy's chair

Once Jeff got home, we headed to Babies R Us for their election day sale -- they had 20% of outerwear. We ended up getting him a winter coat and snow pants. Then we headed home and gave him peas. The results have yet to be "tabulated" about whether or not he likes peas!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote that he likes peas! Love Gramma

Janet said...

I think he might like peas but I think he is going to like meat later on. That is probably why he was taking such a big bite out of the chair.

Jenny said...

LOL. We also have a peas picture.

Joanne said...

Too cute!

I got your book exchange letter yesterday. I'm going to try to do that this weekend. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Sammy voted. He looks like a future politician sitting in the leather chair.

The Duffs said...

After the initial tastes of peas, Sammy decided that he kinda enjoyed the peas! :)