Sammy got his first taste of a vegetable last night -- we made him some sweet potatoes/yams! He seemed to think they were quite yummy -- better than the cereals :)
Ta-da
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
omg!! I love Sammy's highchair!! He is just too sweet!
Sammy -- You are getting so big. I love your new hat! I guess we need to get some yams to fix when you and Cole are home. We can't wait to hug you and spoil you!
He is so cute and sweet. I wonder what he thinks when new things happen to him. Sometimes babies get the funniest looks on their faces like "What are these big people doing"
6 comments:
omg!! I love Sammy's highchair!! He is just too sweet!
Sammy -- You are getting so big. I love your new hat! I guess we need to get some yams to fix when you and Cole are home. We can't wait to hug you and spoil you!
Love Gramma and Grandad
He is so cute and sweet.
I wonder what he thinks when new things happen to him.
Sometimes babies get the funniest looks on their faces like "What are these big people doing"
Thanks, Megan!
Hi Gramma & Grandad -- I can't wait to see you! I like my sweet potatoes. Mommy & Daddy made mr some squash, too. I can't wait to try that next week!
Hi Janet! It would be interesting to know what exactly is going through their minds!
Hi Sammy can you come play with me when you come to town? I like your pictures.
He is so cute!
Sweet Potatoes were Sylvia's first favorites too!
Post a Comment