8 years ago
Monday, April 14, 2008
Maternity Leave
Today was my first day of maternity leave. I decided that last Friday would be my last day of work. I'm so glad I made that decision. I was worn out at the end of last week. This weekend Jeff and I rested a lot and didn't do too much. Today, I have kept myself occupied with homework, catching up on my soap, and resting. It's been nice to have a couple of days to rest and relax and not have ANYTHING pressing to accomplish. Now we're in the waiting game -- you can rest assured as soon as there's any news about Baby "Ernie" we'll be sure to let people know :)
Labels:
baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Tell Jeff we would like a picture of you so we can see the real Noelle before Ernie is born because it doesn't look like we will see you till then! Glad you are getting some rest in now!
Love Mom and Dad Duff
Better get the rest. Not going to have much for .......... um.......the rest of your life. Just a cheery thought for you all. Think about you everyday. Hope the labor fairy comes soon.
Ok today day is the day!
Post a Comment