Cooper pretty much gets to sleep where ever he wants -- couch, bedroom floor, etc. We do keep him out of Ernie's room though -- just because it's clean! :)
Hahaha...it can't be THAT bad, can it?!?! Actually I'm more nervous about being a "bad mom" and not teaching him what he needs to know for school....and worried that I won't survive the labor pains! :)
You and your hubby are going to be such good parents! You had good parents so that makes it a little easier for you. You will survive the labor pains, in style. They are just like waves. They start and come to a peak and then ease off. Just know that they will be over and you will have a lovable baby boy. It is hard work but well worth it.
12 comments:
It is a beautiful nursery and your little boy will love it.
Thanks Janet! :D
yeah. Ernest has a room and a bed. Cooper has a new room?
Cooper pretty much gets to sleep where ever he wants -- couch, bedroom floor, etc. We do keep him out of Ernie's room though -- just because it's clean! :)
I forgot to ask. Is Jeff for rent. I need my playroom shampooed!
Not until after Ernie is here, and then you'd have to sweet talk him. I actually helped finish the project!
I like the new colors of your blog! Your nursery is so nice! Not much longer! Are you nervous!?
Thanks, Kate! I have my "nervous" days....but not too many, yet! :)
What's to be nervous about. He will be just like Cole! Bwahahahahahahaha.
Hahaha...it can't be THAT bad, can it?!?! Actually I'm more nervous about being a "bad mom" and not teaching him what he needs to know for school....and worried that I won't survive the labor pains! :)
You and your hubby are going to be such good parents! You had good parents so that makes it a little easier for you.
You will survive the labor pains, in style. They are just like waves. They start and come to a peak and then ease off. Just know that they will be over and you will have a lovable baby boy. It is hard work but well worth it.
Thanks Janet! :)
Post a Comment