Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

Well, we had our doctor's appointment today. It was a busy one. First, I had to drink my glucose drink. That was very sugary! :) Then, we had another ultrasound to check the location of the placenta -- good news -- it's moved up and away. So, everything there looks good. The ultrasound technician confirmed that Baby is a little boy and she also showed us that he has LOTS of hair. Jeff is convinced that our son is going to come out with a mullet. My blood pressure was pretty normal and I have gained 6 more pounds (I think that's a total of 16lbs. now!) The baby's heartrate was pretty good as well. The doctor said that Baby weighs about 2lb. 12 oz. So, overall our little boy is happy and healthy and doing well! Also, I've made all my doctor's appointments from now until the end....we're getting close!



Here's a good profile pic:

6 comments:

Chris said...

go Ernie Go!!!!!!!!

Janet said...

That is an excellent profile.

The Duffs said...

Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see we aren't the only ones voting for Ernest!

The Duffs said...

I have to say, that you can vote as much as you want for Ernest, but I don't think it'll win! :D

Unknown said...

Ernest...??? Are we going to camp or school? Is there a Jim Varney fan?
I put my name in the pool...for a boy...Noah or Miles.

Take care and keep Baby Duff warm.