Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, things have been busy here! I have finished my first quarter of teaching first grade! I Really am enjoying my class this year. Last Thursday we had Parent/Teacher Conferences and I had a pretyt good turnout!

Jeff flew to Washington D.C. on Thursday for work. It was a VERY short trip -- he flew back Friday afternoon!!!

This weekend was Northwest's Homecoming. It was such a beautiful day on Friday, and then Saturday was a different story. It was rainy and COLD on Saturday. We went to the parade and about froze our toes/fingers. After the parade, Jeff and I headed to Wal-Mart to get Long-johns and warm socks. We headed back, changed our clothes, and then headed over to our friend's house to have a little chili. We went to the game ALL bundled up -- long johns, coats, gloves, ponchos, stocking caps, etc....We finally left the game at half-time because Northwest was up 38-0! Then we we had some more chili with Jeff's family, and napped a bit. Northwest ended up winning the game 59-0!!! Go BEARCATS!!!!

Today is Sunday, and we haven't done much. We watched "Over the Hedge" and tried to stay warm by the wood stove. We've also watched the Chiefs game -- They were doing REALLY well at the beginning, but now it's a bit questionable who will win!!!

No comments: