Pages

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Weekend Happenings

Well, we've been very busy this weekend! We started yesterday by cleaning in garage. We got a lot sorted and a few (three) bags of trash filled up! We decided that we needed a new trash can for the shop area, so we headed to Lowe's and found one. While we were there, we were walking around, and I always ask if we can get a new front door, because I can't see out the windows in our current door, so instead of spending $100 on a new door, we bought a $4 peep hole. I'm so happy, I now can tell who's on the front porch.

Inside View:














Outside View:













Then this morning we started by finishing painting my box that's going to hold my bulletin board containers. It turned out pretty cute. Take a look:




After we finished the box, I started cleaning a bit on my shelves in the basement, and I started going through some wedding gifts and stuff. Well, I remembered we had our hummingbird feeder that we needed to put outside.. So, we got it out, made the nectar and hung it up. Here's a view of our porch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the Humming Birds? Does the topper collaps? Dad