Pages

Sunday, January 08, 2006

A Nice Weekend At Home!

Well, Jeff & I had a nice weekend at home. On Friday, we didn't do too much. I worked on organizing pictures a bit, and we ate, and just relaxed at home. Saturday, we got up and around, went to the store to buy fritos for supper, ate lunch, went and washed my car and then went and washed Jeff's Truck. It was nice having REALLY Nice Weather! Then, we came home and took down the Christmas tree and put away all our Christmas decorations. After that, we finished cleaning the living room. Then, I made Chili for supper. While it was cooking, we cleaned off the dining room table so we'd have somewhere to eat! :) Then, we ate and then we rented "War of the Worlds" I was convinced that I was going to have SCARY dreams. LUCKILY, I did not! Well, today, we got up, ran to Target and bought a ladle, picture albums, and a bag for our computer. Then I came home and finished organizing all our pictures, while Jeff worked on his workshop in the basement! Now, it's time to work on lesson plans for school!

No comments: