Merry Christmas everyone! Well, I turned 25 last weekend! :) I really don't feel that different or that much older. However, it's a bit different filling out surveys and stuff -- I'm no longer in the 18-24 year old age range :) Well, oh well.
We had a great Christmas! Dad & Carol came over to Jeff's parents on Wednesday night, took us out to eat for Carol & my birthday, and then we went back to George & Sara's to open presents.
Thursday, I had a hair appointment and rested a bunch. Then, on Friday, mom came over and we went to A & G's for my birthday! It was good food. We also ran to HyVee to get some last minute things. Then we headed back to George & Sara's, and we all ended up running to St. Joe to get Sara's Christmas present. When we got back home, we ended up going to Applebee's to celebrate George & My birthday!
EARLY Saturday morning, Jennifer, Steven, & Cole arrived. So, Saturday morning we had fun playing with Cole. Then we headed to mom's about noon to have Christmas with mom. We went to Church and then home to have Pot Roast. YUMMY. We then did presents, had dessert and eventually headed to bed.
On Sunday we woke up and Santa had visited! We ate breakfast, spent some time with mom and then headed back to George & Sara's. We ended up going to Jeff's grandparents for Christmas dinner, had Christmas and then headed back to George & Sara's. Cole fell asleep, so we waited until Cole woke up and the Bears game was over and then we did Christmas.
Overall, we had a lot of Great time spent with family and a lot of good food! Now, I'm doing thank you notes, sending out wedding pictures, and cleaning!
Well, I hope you all had a VERY Merry Christmas and enjoy your time with your family and friends!
8 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment